Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness.
1Signs and Symptoms of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder
People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.
Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD) is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence. Instead, they think World War 3 will break out now, Planet Nibiru returns or all Americans will be interned in Fema Camps all over the US.
– Telling others they are moving to Canada
– Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College
– Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of
– Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something”
– Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative
– Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and actually some sort of Hitler persona.